Thursday, May 21, 2026

Last Night Camp Fire



We capped an amazing week off with an entertaining camp fire led by two of the great KEEC staff, Will and Conner.   They performed a hilarious story that wove in the skits developed and presented by each study group.  It was a great night to conclude our fabulous week here at KEEC.  
 
Student reflections:

Will was my cabin counselor. Here he is at the last campfire. He is wearing a Scottish kilt. He has a good Scottish accent. He is a kind person and likes helping forest animals. -MO

 

I remember this time when I was at KEEC and it was one of my favorites that is why I'm writing about it.  My favorite part was when Conner and Will were acting about the stone having powers.  I also enjoyed that our group and the whole ⅚ made a skit and performed it at that same campfire. It was so fun and a good way to end the week. That is one of the reasons why Keewaydin was memorable. -SK

 

 
 




 



No comments:

Post a Comment