During my Thursday Choice Day in the morning I did a choice called xstreaming, although it as extremely cold up in the mountains I had a lot of fun climbing rocks and “NOT” getting wet at all, we walked around played in the stream and took a group photo of all of us on a tree that has fallen over some rocks and we explored the streams and have fun trying to stay dry all together by finding sturdy rock to move on so we can go along the river sides to help each other out and not get hurt by the streams. The streams were cold so we started a fire at a campsite and ate lunch there and armed up for 30 minutes and we started climbing up some rock on the edge. We were all very careful because it was a steep fall. When we got to the top we saw lake Dunmore and New York’s mountain and we had snacks and watch and cooled down and eat and we went down the rocks to the 2nd camp area and played a hide and seek variant called camouflage where seeker stays in a circle and people hide and they must see the person at all times and when seeker can’t find anyone seeker calls camouflage, people must change their hiding spot and when the third camouflage is called the closer you are and the seeker can’t find you, you win. Then we hiked back down to the van and went back to Keewaydin for the afternoon. -DWC
I thought it was fun. We got to see some fallen trees and waterfalls. It may be fun but I got so wet. The water got up to your chest and it was so cold. -LD
It was fun going X streaming was really fun despite getting wet, but that’s why it’s called X streaming it was really funny watching other people fall and get soaked. They were laughing, so I thought it was funny too. All of us were soaked at the end we had to go back actually was the most soaked, especially Ciara Ashlyn and Max. I think I was the one that was least wet. I loved to go hiking. Overall, I enjoyed going to Keeywaydin. -AG





No comments:
Post a Comment