Thursday, May 21, 2026

Choice day: Batiking

 A group made their own batik today.

Student reflections:

Today I will be talking about batiking. Batiking is really fun. How you do it is you make a drawing, then you copy that drawing on a piece of white cloth. After that, you put wax on the lines and then you put the colors you want in the space in between the lines. I thought batiking was a lot of fun because I did it with my best friend and other good friends on Thursday.
- PM
 

I did batiking and since it was a four hour block we had a lot of time on our hands so we could all do at least three if we wanted to. I only did it twice but that meant I got chill out, we got to play some games and chat a lot. I packed wool socks in my bag in case I needed them, and I did but not in the way I thought, we got to slide around on the mess hall floor. It worked really well with the wool socks and we got to just fool around and have fun! -CB

 










No comments:

Post a Comment