Another Thursday choice is using Keewaydin's amazing climbing building!
Student reflections:
I really loved rock climbin! It was a really fun activity to do on Thursday. I would recommend rock climbing because you can go bouldering and go on top rope. If I got to go to KEEC again, on Thursday I would rock climb! I got to go on top rope twice! - EC
For Thursday choice day we did rock climbing. At rock climbing we did bouldering and top rope and it was a lot of fun. This was super fun especially when Liam tried jumping from one hold to another and landed on his face. It was really funny, there was a pillar in the middle, he had one hold and then he jumped to the other hold attached to the middle, and he fell flat on his face. I’m surprised he didn’t hit his head on the ceiling. Another thing that happened was when I got 20 seconds on top rope, which made the week's record. Overall I really liked rock climbing, and it was a really enjoyable experience. Someday I would like to do it again. -DB
No comments:
Post a Comment