Thursday, May 27, 2010

X-Stream Hiking




A select group of kids chose X-stream hiking this AM for Thursday choice activities. This is using a stream bed as a path, hiking up the water, getting help from fellow KEECers, and of course getting wet and having fun. It was much cooler today, and some of us actually got cold for the first time. A good sunny rock was a perfect spot to chill and warm up.

7 comments:

  1. Now I know what it's like to be a "fly on the wall!" Thanks, so much for letting us peek in all week to see all the awesome things our kids are doing!
    Mrs. Cutler (Ben Cutler's Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see jared. hi jared!! your sis autumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that x-stream was fun. It was cool because was got to learn and have fun. We learned about the streams and pollution-HF

    ReplyDelete
  4. JD
    I really like x stream because we got wet. We also got to go swimming in pools of water . We needed to find strategies to get through the deep water slippery rocks and big water falls. It was really fun to se all the people slip on the rocks and to see craw fish in the water. We also liked all the weird places that spiders make there home on rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looked so fun!!! That was one of my choices for Thursday. -HBS

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was the best thing EVER! It was so much fun. We got to swim in HUGE pools of water and climb up waterfalls. It was the best experience of my life. -J N H

    ReplyDelete
  7. O.M.G. I want to do that again sooooooooooooooo bad! :(

    ReplyDelete