Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Owl Spotting on Generals!






Group 8 hiked to Generals lookout. On the way we spotted three beautiful barred owls- look closely. This is a challenging hike with lots of climbing. Well done group 8!

6 comments:

  1. cool!! we never saw an owl when i was at camp!! good spotting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Ellen HaseltineMay 25, 2010 at 4:41 PM

    Seeing the owls must have made the hike feel very worthwhile! Good eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin & Nick TraskMay 25, 2010 at 4:52 PM

    Looks like an AWESOME day!!! Stay cool and don't forget the sunblock. HOOT HOOT HOOT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What an experience. I remember the first time I saw an owl in the woods. It was amazing and made a lasting imprssion on me. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The all day hike looked really fun. I think I would of made it.

    ReplyDelete