


We have arrived and everyone is settling in. The weather couldn't be better and the staff is super excited and extremely welcoming! Campers are learning their jobs, building community in their investigation groups, making new friends and having fun.


So nice to see everyone settling in! Thank you for the updates!
ReplyDeleteBoy I wish I was on a lake enjoying this early summer weather!
ReplyDeleteIt is great to be able to see the kids having fun. Makes it easier on the parent end to see the kids enjoying a beautiful day
ReplyDeleteHow fun to be able to see everyone enjoying themselves! What beautiful scenery. Thanks for the pictures!
ReplyDeleteIt is comforting to see the kids in their new found element. I like to see the community building happening right from the get go.
ReplyDeleteHappy to see so many smiling faces!
ReplyDeleteLooks like the kids are enjoying life at camp! Nice to be able to see the updates.
ReplyDeleteHi to all of you.... I hope you are enjoying camp especially with the lake at your doorstep. The heat here in the outer world is oppressive....Arin... your mother has been in your pool a lot to stay cool.....enjoy...joy
ReplyDeleteMy first day at KEEC was fun and i liked it because i got to meet allot of kids from cavendish
ReplyDeleteWhen I arrived at KEEC I was so excited.!
ReplyDeleteWhen all the boys went fishing, I had to put the worm on all thier hooks! And I'm a girl!
ReplyDelete