I know that we're not supposed to send messages to our kids BUT, would someone please ask Lliam if the letter he sent us was in invisible ink or did he just not write anything in it from some strange, perverse sense of humor. Well, he wound US up!
I have loved this blog!! It has made us all feel as if we have shared in the kid's experience. Thanks to everyone involved in the trip for your hard work and dedication!
I know that we're not supposed to send messages to our kids BUT, would someone please ask Lliam if the letter he sent us was in invisible ink or did he just not write anything in it from some strange, perverse sense of humor. Well, he wound US up!
ReplyDeleteI have loved this blog!! It has made us all feel as if we have shared in the kid's experience. Thanks to everyone involved in the trip for your hard work and dedication!
ReplyDelete