Updates and images of trips to Keewaydin by Chester Andover School
Well hello there campers. Abby your bed never looked so good.
Hello, it was so nice to see pictures of the girls having fun.
I also meant it is nice to see all of the kids having fun. I still remember my time at Camp Keewaydin.
Yeah it was really fun and we got to get up late at 7:20. When we had inspections it was really hard to impress them since they wanted our cabins to be super clean. The only time we got 100% was on the last day.-A.K
Well hello there campers. Abby your bed never looked so good.
ReplyDeleteHello, it was so nice to see pictures of the girls having fun.
ReplyDeleteI also meant it is nice to see all of the kids having fun. I still remember my time at Camp Keewaydin.
ReplyDeleteYeah it was really fun and we got to get up late at 7:20. When we had inspections it was really hard to impress them since they wanted our cabins to be super clean. The only time we got 100% was on the last day.-A.K
ReplyDelete