Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thurday Choice Day

Thursday is the day for kid choice activities, different from other days where study groups are assigned investigations. Today kids are off canoeing, hiking, making art, and learning wilderness skills. Jeanie is on the all day hike so posts today might be a little less than other days. We will try to catch up tonight.

2 comments:

  1. I loved choice day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved choice day because I liked going to the bog I had a blast and it was great. My favorite choice for choice day was when I went canoeing because I had a lot of fun. During canoeing we yelled to the all day hikers and they yelled back. We also got to go on land and look around and that was also a lot of fun because we saw baby geese on land. They were so cute. We also played this really fun game and it was so much fun. I liked the bog because the bog was just moss on top of a huge pond. It was so squishy. But everyone had a blast. We learned that bogs start as ponds and then moss grows on top of it and then after that it turns into big land and then into a farm field. We learned a lot from M@. He was the best bog investigation leader because he was fast but not to fast. -JAH

    ReplyDelete