Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hot Days and cooling down

Wow what a scorcher here at KEEC today. We have been pushing fluids, finding shade, and looking for unique opportunities for a cool down, like a sprinkler.....
We also went swimming before dinner, pictures of that to come later, I was in the water too!
Thunderstorms are looming on the evening sky, bringing cool weather for our last full day!YAY!
-Jeremy Kelloway

2 comments:

  1. Lots of lightning tonight in Chester and TV programming was interrupted with a tornado warning with instructions to find shelter! Apparently there was a cell of circular motion just northwest of Rutland. That made us go look at a map! It has been the kind of evening that the cats stay under the couch! Hopefully this all means tomorrow will be cooler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the sprinkler. I felt so hot. It helped me cool down.

    ReplyDelete