Monday, May 24, 2010

It is hard to take capture a campfire in a photo...


...lets just say that the word Shazam! will have new meaning for all present.

6 comments:

  1. Campfire at KEEC
    I liked the campfire it was big. The campfire lasted for a while. We played a game around the fire. After the campfire we went to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The campfire was very big.
    I liked the campfire because I learned how long big campfires can last. They did a magic trick to start the campfire. I didn’t know how they did it. I learned how much the campfire lights up the camp ground.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the campfires were awesome. I liked them a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. shazam was so much fun and os was the camp fire i loved it so much the srorys wer so funny!!!!!!





    cpj

    ReplyDelete
  5. SHAZAM=YOUR OUT! It was a really fun game it looked very hard for the last 3 or 4 people in the game having to run all around. The KEEC staff had pretty cool stories to tell!- KC

    ReplyDelete
  6. To all fith graders-
    Beware! Shazam! is fun but challenging!
    - JT

    ReplyDelete