Updates and images of trips to Keewaydin by Chester Andover School
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Quiet time
Every day after lunch kids get a good chunk of time to chill out, read, write letters home, or nap in their cabin bunks. These photos are from Fox cabin on Wednesday.
Cabin 5 at KEEC I liked sleeping in cabin 5. I had a lot of my friends in there. My bunk mate was Chad. I slept on the bottom bunk. Our cabin was inspected everyday. Sometimes we got 17.5 out of a possible 20, other times we got an 18. We had to clean up our cabin, our beds, our clothes, and sweep the floor. Bill was our cabin counselor. JA
I thought it was a great experience being in the cabin with all my friends havein liam as a bunk mate it was easy the only convo me n him exchanged was to ask about a book i think
A little down time looks like a good thing!
ReplyDeleteI love all the photos, commentary and videos. Thank you,
KK
Cabin 5 at KEEC
ReplyDeleteI liked sleeping in cabin 5. I had a lot of my friends in there. My bunk mate was Chad. I slept on the bottom bunk. Our cabin was inspected everyday. Sometimes we got 17.5 out of a possible 20, other times we got an 18. We had to clean up our cabin, our beds, our clothes, and sweep the floor. Bill was our cabin counselor. JA
I thought it was a great experience being in the cabin with all my friends havein liam as a bunk mate it was easy the only convo me n him exchanged was to ask about a book i think
ReplyDelete