Wilderness was a lot of fun! Trevor showed us so many things that could help us in the wild if we ever get lost. First, he showed us how to build a good home that will help keep out the elements, then we built one. He also showed how to make a fire without a lighter or matches, it was really cool! -MS
wilderness skills were a lot of fun I learned a lot of stuff like how to build a lean to. we also tried to make a fire which is very hard to do no one but Trevor made one. I also learned what to do if you got lost in the woods. I enjoyed this activity a lot. -SV
I really liked wilderness skills group because It was really interesting and fun. I helped w build the shelter it was really cool. We also learned how to strip bark and use a piece of wood and a carved branch and a thing called a bow to start a fire. It was one of the hardest things to do me and molly were partners and we didn't succeed at all we were horrible at it. It still was anyway really fun. -cw
Wilderness skills was awesome! me and a few other kids built our own shelter we got it half finished but it was still fun. no one could get a fire started but trevor. -TW
I liked the wilderness skills investigation. The cabre huts were easy to make. When we tried to make the fires without matches or lighters, Trevor got one going but no one else did. It was hard to make fire without matches. -JJS
Wilderness was a lot of fun! Trevor showed us so many things that could help us in the wild if we ever get lost. First, he showed us how to build a good home that will help keep out the elements, then we built one. He also showed how to make a fire without a lighter or matches, it was really cool! -MS
ReplyDeletewilderness skills were a lot of fun I learned a lot of stuff like how to build a lean to. we also tried to make a fire which is very hard to do no one but Trevor made one. I also learned what to do if you got lost in the woods. I enjoyed this activity a lot. -SV
ReplyDeleteI really liked wilderness skills group because It was really interesting and fun. I helped w build the shelter it was really cool. We also learned how to strip bark and use a piece of wood and a carved branch and a thing called a bow to start a fire. It was one of the hardest things to do me and molly were partners and we didn't succeed at all we were horrible at it. It still was anyway really fun.
ReplyDelete-cw
i liked wilderness because me, shane, molly, tuck, and sean got to build our own fort.
ReplyDeleteWilderness skills was awesome! me and a few other kids built our own shelter we got it half finished but it was still fun. no one could get a fire started but trevor. -TW
ReplyDeleteI liked the wilderness skills investigation. The cabre huts were easy to make. When we tried to make the fires without matches or lighters, Trevor got one going but no one else did. It was hard to make fire without matches. -JJS
ReplyDeletethat looks sick in the cool way.
ReplyDelete