Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hobo Cookout

Tonight was the traditional KEEC hobo cookout. After some instructions from a real hobo, we set off with our tin cans and sticks to see if we could cook up some grub. See how many students you can name in this video!

17 comments:

  1. As a parent, I think this blog is amazing...I can't get enough. Please keep the content coming.

    Phillisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. this blog is extremly amazing im enjoying this so much while my son matthew mosher is away at keeweden......im sure these kids are in there glory on this wounderful trip,thanks caes.
    sherri mosher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey all you HOBOs have a great night!!! Lucas when you get home, you will have to make me one of those HOBO BURGERS ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks so beautiful! Thank you for posting!!-K.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these little windows into their days!!! Looks very engaging and fun. Thank you,
    Kelley Kehoe

    ReplyDelete
  6. the hobo cookout was my favorit part of keec i hope you guys are having fun it sure looks like it

    ReplyDelete
  7. These kids are so furtunate to be able to have this whole amazing experience at KEEC! Thanks for the opportunity to see snippets of it on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can still remember doing the hobo stoves when I went as a sixth grader in 1982! (did I just age myself?!) I love watching the videos and seeing the pictures. It's good to see them all enjoying themselves. Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had a blast at the hobo cookout! We cooked hamburgers on cans. We made our owen fire under the can, I found out the hared way not to make your fire to high because it will start grease fire my group had three! -RK

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hobo Cookout was so much fun! My partners were Shane and Jon. I learned how to cook a burger with out a stove.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved the Hobo Cookout because my group dropped a burger and I tried to burn it. My friends started laughing because it put the fire out and it was just funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -JAH

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hobo Cookout was so much fun! I learned how to cook a burger without a stove. I figured out how to make a fire. -EH

    ReplyDelete
  13. hobo cookout was really fun. It was funny when my friend tipped over the can and his burger fell.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It was a lot of fun because our stove and burgers kept flipping over it happened twice, it was really funny. It was literally "Ground Beef" as Mrs.Treu said. Then a grease fire happened on the stove as I was flipping the burger, and the burger started ripping. We got it on the stove again.-
    KC

    ReplyDelete
  15. Our fire only went out once! It was so good

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ha Ha Ha that was so hard but so much fun!

    ReplyDelete