Marianne Bastien just told me about this. Thank you so super much for sharing! Tom came to Keewaydin when he was in school but *I* have no idea what it's like. (i.e. I didn't know that it was by a lake - very cool!) It looks like everyone's having a great time!
Hope you are having fun! Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteIt's fun to see Riley at Keewaydin! Take a swim for me!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIsn't the quiet and coolness of the early morning by a lake the best?!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day! You are in a beautiful spot.
ReplyDeleteMarianne Bastien just told me about this. Thank you so super much for sharing! Tom came to Keewaydin when he was in school but *I* have no idea what it's like. (i.e. I didn't know that it was by a lake - very cool!) It looks like everyone's having a great time!
ReplyDeleteYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! Keewadin rocks!
ReplyDeleteNot fair, wish i was there!
ReplyDelete(sigh) I love KEewadin
ReplyDelete