What fun and what a confidence booster for so many of these kiddos! I keep looking at these videos and wondering how we are going to make this a great experience for Marina in two years! PS I am married to a monkey! JK
I learned that a plant will breathe in CO2 get sun then water and last they would and breathe out O2 . The animals would breathe in O2 .That is called the air cycle.
What fun and what a confidence booster for so many of these kiddos! I keep looking at these videos and wondering how we are going to make this a great experience for Marina in two years! PS I am married to a monkey!
ReplyDeleteJK
Great shots, I would have showed some precision maneuvers if I knew the Disney channel was recording! Thanks for your work JKell.
ReplyDeleteFK
I learned that a plant will breathe in CO2 get sun then water and last they would and breathe out O2 . The animals would breathe in O2 .That is called the air cycle.
ReplyDeleteThis was so fun!
ReplyDeletethis was incredibaly funnnnn!!! i went up twice once at the nic of time your welcome paige and chase
ReplyDelete