Every camper at KEEC is assigned a job. We have shown you some of the food serving jobs, here is a video of the work after the dining hall is cleared, as well as the efforts put in to keeping the cabins and forts up to inspection standards (more on that in a later video).
Great work in the dining room, Thomas!
ReplyDeleteI think that doing my job was probabally the best part about bieng at KEEC was that everyone had a job and my job was bieng a hopper in the second half of the week. At first I got a little confused at what I was supossed to do but in the end I did not want to leave! So now in my own home I sort of do the same thing because I loved to be the hopper for my table. Also, I had no Idea that kids could drink so much Milk in 5 days. Because, I had to fill up the milk jug at leats 3 times each meal!
ReplyDelete