During the activity, bird watching we learned about the fastest, farthest flying and smallest birds. We also learned where the birds live and what types of habitats they live in. We learned how Humming birds get pollen out of the flowers and which bird has the biggest wing span.
In our birds investigation, we learned about birds, big and small. We observed bird houses, nests, and charts of the fastest and slowest flying birds. The fastest is the Peregrine Falcon. The biggest bird in the world is the Wandering Albatross, with a wingspan of up to 12 feet. The smallest bird is the Bee Hummingbird, which is 2 inches tall. I had a lot of fun on the bird investigation and I learned so much about birds. The one thing I really loved to learn was that Peregrine Falcons live on the very top of Mount Moosalamoo.
During the activity, bird watching we learned about the fastest, farthest flying and smallest birds. We also learned where the birds live and what types of habitats they live in. We learned how Humming birds get pollen out of the flowers and which bird has the biggest wing span.
ReplyDeleteIn our birds investigation, we learned about birds, big and small. We observed bird houses, nests, and charts of the fastest and slowest flying birds. The fastest is the Peregrine Falcon. The biggest bird in the world is the Wandering Albatross, with a wingspan of up to 12 feet. The smallest bird is the Bee Hummingbird, which is 2 inches tall. I had a lot of fun on the bird investigation and I learned so much about birds. The one thing I really loved to learn was that Peregrine Falcons live on the very top of Mount Moosalamoo.
ReplyDelete