Hobo cookout is on for tonight! The weather has cleared and students gathered small bits of wood at the end of their afternoon investigations in whatever they had handy. My group was at the top of Burnt mountain when we tied off sweaters and raincoats for makeshift hobo bags to gather up dry kindling for tonight's dinner, hobo burgers.
Can't wait to see the pic's of the hobo cookout!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat night for a hobo cookout!!! Have FUN!!!
ReplyDeleteHey RK, the pictures are up! The burgers were delicious, fortunately the smoke has cleared now, I'd tell you the password but, .... Enjoy! FK
ReplyDeleteThe Hobo Cookout was a lot of fun. It was about trying to cook a burger on a can like a real hobo would. It was hard but then again it was easy. It was hard because you had to keep tending to the fire and try not to burn yourself or drop your burger on the ground. It was easy because you just had to make sure it didn’t fall on the ground and you just had to watch it and when the first side was done, you would flip it so the other side would cook.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like it was a lot of fun. Is that really why you did the hobo cookout? I understand that it was hard and easy because I tried to do that on monday night at my mom's house I tried to and it didn't work out that well. you sound like you had a lot of fun. Was it?
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOn Thursday when we where at Keewaydin we did this thing called the hobo cookout where you cook a burger on a stove. When we first started the hobo cookout I thought my burger would burn but it didn’t it turned out PERFECT!!! When we where gathering sticks I did not gather a lot of sticks but my friends who I was working with did. When we started it took a little while for are fire to start working but we got it running. Once we got all three of are burgers done a oil fire broke out we just let it burn. The experience was very fun but a little hard but the good thing was that we had FUN!!
ReplyDeleteYes i do agree the hobo cook out was alot of fun
ReplyDeleteHobo Cook out was great the hambugers were so juciy!
ReplyDelete