I learned that a flower called the ladyslipper is an endangered flower. bummer its such a beautiful plant.
On the all day hike I learned about the beech tree. its called the beech tree because its bark looks like an elephants leg. I found that so cool! I also learned that there is a joke to remember it.
An elepahant never forgets its trunk when goning to the beech.
I learned that the cave called Ethan Allen’s cave was used by Ethan Allen and the green mountain boys (hence the name) and they would dress up as indians and scare away sheriffs from New York.
I also learned that the bright green tips on branches of the Eastern Hemlock tree are edible and full of vitamin C. And that Beech trees sort of look like an elephants leg.
One of the many other things that I learned is that a lady slipper is a beautiful flower that you can find on mountains around this time of year.
I learned that a flower called the ladyslipper is an endangered flower. bummer its such a beautiful plant.
ReplyDeleteOn the all day hike I learned about the beech tree. its called the beech tree because its bark looks like an elephants leg. I found that so cool! I also learned that there is a joke to remember it.
An elepahant never forgets its trunk when goning to the beech.
I learned that the cave called Ethan Allen’s cave was used by Ethan Allen and the green mountain boys (hence the name) and they would dress up as indians and scare away sheriffs from New York.
ReplyDeleteI also learned that the bright green tips on branches of the Eastern Hemlock tree are edible and full of vitamin C. And that Beech trees sort of look like an elephants leg.
One of the many other things that I learned is that a lady slipper is a beautiful flower that you can find on mountains around this time of year.
that was so awesome and the lookout was gorgeous :)
ReplyDelete