I learned that caves can change extremely fast; and that there can be big poisonous spideys in the deep dank cave. some spideys, when they bite you their venom can rot your flesh just like some parasites.
I learned on this hike that when rocks freeze, and then unfreeze, they split in half. I also learned that there are usually spiders in caves. When I was hiking on the trail, we found a cave and went in and there was a very large spider with a body the size f a golf ball! I also learned that when a tree falls and dies, it reproduces into the soil.
Happy to see your smile in this great group Kyle! :)
ReplyDeleteI learned that caves can change extremely fast; and that there can be big poisonous spideys in the deep dank cave. some spideys, when they bite you their venom can rot your flesh just like some parasites.
ReplyDeleteI learned on this hike that when rocks freeze, and then unfreeze, they split in half. I also learned that there are usually spiders in caves. When I was hiking on the trail, we found a cave and went in and there was a very large spider with a body the size f a golf ball! I also learned that when a tree falls and dies, it reproduces into the soil.
ReplyDelete