Well, we were all reluctant to leave the beauty of Lake Dunmore and the magic of Keewaydin. Yet, head south we must.
Autographs and hugs were shared by all. The special moments will live on forever.
A few choice appropriate bus moments are attached, I (FK) could easily have been one of the snoozers. The peaceful glow of KEEC!
Thanks to all the wonderful kids for doing so many amazing things. Go KEEC!
Best,
FK



this is a test :D
ReplyDeleteWhen at KEEC, I had a very fun and educational time. We made a play about the dead stump community made of fungi, bacteria, and insects. All of these elements combined made the F.B.I, which help decompose a dead tree or stump. I went on the cave hike, where me and my team had to work together to climb up sharp rocks or threw dark hidden places. When we left camp, I started to cry because I didn’t want to leave all of the nice people and knowing that they have taught me all of the information they know.
ReplyDelete