Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mixed Reflections



I was not able to keep the camper reflections sorted as Jeanie did, but here are some more written reflections.....

  • I have done a lot of amazing things, however the most embarrassing yet hilarious moments I have had would have to be when I got a bloody nose and I had to hike with a bloody nose when we were about half way up the mountain, I removed the leaf from my nose and everybody laughed at my blood mustache.  -Ben H
  • The funniest thing so far was when I had a caterpillar on my arm.  The weirdest thing that happened so far was when I had to stand on people's hands.  The funnest thing that happened so far was when we played shazam.  -Jillian H.
  • My study group climbed up the mountain to General's Lookout. -Simone M.
  • I liked going on the hike and trying to get past the steep parts. -Erika K.
  • It is so much fun here. -Owen M.
  • So far the funnest part was the first night in the cabin. -Anonymous
  • I am seeing a lot of nature. -Thomas M.
Posted by Mr. Kelloway

1 comment:

  1. I remember when Ben got that blood mustache! That was pretty funny. :D

    ReplyDelete