Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Bears on PPP






No we did not see any bears wandering thru the woods as group 6 hike up to the rocky overlook know as Pitch Pine Point.  See if you can find the evidence in the pictures below.  The morning was cloudy but dry, with a thriving mosquito population enjoying the mammals walking in the woods.  The point overlook has a beautiful stand of Pitch pines, as well as wild blueberry bushes and endangered Lady Slipper flowers.

1 comment:

  1. I learned about the five basic of living species. The five of them are water, shelter, food, air, and last but not the least important is reproduction. Also something that I learned about the five basic needs is that all people thing there is something els in the five and that there is not an exact answer and some people think that sunlight, love, and peace, should be included but this is only the five basic needs not the ten basic needs. The last thing I learned about the five basic needs is that if you did not have water, shelter, food, air, and possibly reproduction that you would not be alive today.

    ReplyDelete