Thursday, May 24, 2018

Choice day: Canoeing PM

Here are photos from our second round of canoe choice day campers.  We visited and island quite a ways down the lake, then stopped in to the summer boys Keewaydin campus before returning back to KEEC.






4 comments:

  1. Canoeing was one of my favorite parts of the week. I can’t wait to do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good memory I have of KEEC is when I went canoeing. Canoeing was so much fun because I was in a canoe with two of my very good friends, and we got so far behind the other boats and the only thing that would get us going faster was singing silly little kid songs. For example, we sang 99 bottles of pop on the wall and twinkle twinkle little star.

    -Brielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leek was a really good experience for me. Canoeing especially was one of the best parts. Luckily me Derek and Hayden didn’t flip the boat, but Derek lost his sunglasses.

    -Forest

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a great time canoeing. plus I got to be in a canoe with two of my best friends.

    ReplyDelete