Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Generals with group two

Mike went with group two up to General's Lookout, here are some photos.








2 comments:

  1. General’s Lookout was a tough climb with all the rocks. We made it to the top and it was a amazing view the last part of the hike was steep and It was a narrow trail it was kind of challenging. That was definitely the hardest hike that I did when we were at Keewaydin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On Tuesday my study group went on a hike even though it was raining. We went up to General’s Lookout. It was easier getting up the mountain because it was sprinkling. But on the way down it was down pouring. It got very slippery. At the lookout the view wasn’t as good as it usually is because it was foggy. I had a great time and wish I could go again.

    ReplyDelete