The hobo cookout was one of my favorite activities! I was really looking forward to it because when my mom went to KEEC, she did the hobo cookout and said that she had a lot of fun. -Mikhayla
At the hobo cookout my group and I dropped most of the burgers on the ground by accident. At least when we dropped most of our burgers on the ground we got some nutrients. But i did not taste dirt or gravel, so the burgers were awesome. by Conrad
Worth the wait! Good stuff...fun to see the whole crew!
ReplyDeleteSo awesome! What a great experience! I hope the burgers were delicious!
ReplyDeleteWow! Lots of cooking going on! Looks like the kids were enjoying the burgers!!
ReplyDeleteThe Hobo Cookout is legendary. Thank you for this video, so fun to see live.
ReplyDeleteGreat job! Some nice looking grill marks too!
ReplyDeleteThe hobo cookout was one of my favorite activities! I was really looking forward to it because when my mom went to KEEC, she did the hobo cookout and said that she had a lot of fun.
ReplyDelete-Mikhayla
it was delicious
ReplyDeleteThis is by far one of the best burgers I have ever had.(sorry mom). I always put the fixin’s in between two slices of cheese.
ReplyDelete-Forest
My burger was amazing!
ReplyDelete-Brielle
At the hobo cookout my group and I dropped most of the burgers on the ground by accident. At least when we dropped most of our burgers on the ground we got some nutrients.
ReplyDeleteBut i did not taste dirt or gravel, so the burgers were awesome. by Conrad