Updates and images of trips to Keewaydin by Chester Andover School
Tuesday, May 29, 2018
Choice Day: Wild Skillz
Nicole Lewis came up for Thursday morning and went out with the crew who chose to do Wild Skills. Here are some photos she took of the wild times out in the woods.
One thing that I pick on choice day was wildlife skills. You learned how to live in the wilderness. I learned how to start a fire with a bow drill. It takes a lots of time and energy. Another thing that I learned how to do in the wild is build a fort. When your building a fort I found out that you have to find a really good support and good branchs or it will fall apart.
One thing that I pick on choice day was wildlife skills. You learned how to live in the wilderness. I learned how to start a fire with a bow drill. It takes a lots of time and energy. Another thing that I learned how to do in the wild is build a fort. When your building a fort I found out that you have to find a really good support and good branchs or it will fall apart.
ReplyDelete