Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Student Reflections during Quiet Time

During quiet time today after lunch campers were given the option of writing down some thoughts, favorite moments, and reflections from the trip so far.  Here are some samples:

I got to ring the gong! -Hazel

I stepped out of my comfort zone and had Lots of FUN! -Sally

Hi, today is Wednesday and for our morning investigation i was with Justin and we learned about bird facts and then went on a walk around bird watching!  We have also been practicing for our plays for tomorrow, I am very excited.  - Abby

I really enjoyed going to the swamp and lagoon tuesday morning for our morning investigation,  For our evening investigation we were blind folded and walked around campus.  -Samantha

I had a great time drawing at Pitch Pine Point.  It was AWESOME!  -Delaney

KEEC is a lot of fun and we did lots of moving, when we climbed the rocks it was awesome !!  -Hannah R

Starting a fire in the rain! -Brielle

The counselors are always smiling and being cheerful.  It makes the whole experience more enjoyable.  -Angelina

I liked the blind folded night walk - Anonymous

I liked the hikes and playing basketball at rec time. - Kyra

This week has been soooo much fun.  I loved bird watching and investigations.  -Morgan

I have enjoyed the night walk!  -Isabella

I am having a great time at KEEC!  I like being in nature.  -Fiona

I really enjoyed being an unemployed worker at the town meeting on tuesday.  -Grace W

At KEEC we have had one rainy day but that was also very relaxing.  I miss my family but I know when I get back I won't.   - name withheld to protect the camper :)



3 comments: