Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Any Requests?

Is your child in this picture?  Are you wishing they were? We have tried hard to include as many campers in our blog posts as possible, but there are surely some smiling faces we have missed.  If you are looking for a photo of someone special please request in the comment section (first name is enough) and we will do our best to get them up as soon as we can. Thank you for all the supportive comments and page views, we are at over 3000 views since we got here monday!

17 comments:

  1. I would love to see Meekah if she is not too busy. Thanks Jeremy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was wonderful to see Noah, I am hoping for another glimpse by the end of the week. I love the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeremy any pics of the kiddos in their cabins or during quiet time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FK here, we'll try. We really try to keep them quiet during that time. As you know, they are at their most adorable when they are asleep. :)

      Delete
  4. Angelica HoughtonMay 21, 2014 at 7:22 AM

    How about some of the kiddos doing their jobs.

    So when they come home we can say I know you know how to sweep, set the table, and do the dishes I saw the photos! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FK here, best idea yet. :)

      Delete
    2. do you think someone could get a picture of Anthony, I am really missing him and I would love to see his big bright smile!! ~Jamie, AKA Anthony's Mom.

      Delete
  5. I'd love to see Kyleigh again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep asking, we will do our best! Thanks for the great suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen a couple of Erin, more would be great!! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What are the study groups doing? Do the study groups stay the same all week? How many cabins are there for boys and girls? Any photos of the cabin roommates? I am trying to be patient and wait to get my questions answered upon your return like folks used to have to do in the "old days." KEEC and your blogging rocks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FK here, the study groups have gone to a variety of sites on and off campus. Today's offerings included Populations, Water Powere, Colliers, Pioneers, Natives, Land Use at General's Lookout, Footprints, Land Use at Pitch Pine Point, Plants, Wetlands, Glaciers, Forests, Renew, and EAI. We know those one word snippets don't give you much to go on but we hope it helps. The KEEC website might have more in-depth descriptions.

      The study groups stay the same for the week, the instructors and teachers swap in and out. There are large group activities in addition to study group activities. The kids are also part of table groups and job groups.

      Two female cabins and two males. We'll try and get cabin photos.

      Hope that helps.
      FK

      Delete
  9. How about some of the adults/teachers/counselors!? ;)
    I'm not a parent but my husband (Andy Kingsbury) was lucky enough to be asked to join as a counselor. Maybe doing some group shots at the cabins...? Or a counselor group shot...?
    I went as a 5th grader to Keewaydin & LOVED it! I am so grateful that my "big kid" can experience something that has meant so much to me. Thank you for taking the time in updating the KEEC blog!

    Tell my boy I said hi :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to see Aliza!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Will pass on comments to Andy, he is a LEGEND already : )
    Thanks for letting us take him for the week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It has been wonderful to see Rileigh & Jacob in great pictures of camp life. We miss them so much, it really helps to see them in action. We are amazed to see all of the writing activities that they are engaged in. Thanks for the blog . . . it is awesome!

    ReplyDelete