FK and Random QuotesWe know everyone appreciates the pictures and video. Thanks so much for visiting. Sometimes, the cameras are just a little late in capturing some of the precious Keewaydin moments. The first part of this post are a series of quotes that have been overheard. In some cases, we are fortunate that there are no pictures to go with these.
"I am NOT a morning person." 7:05AM at the Fort (bathroom)
"The food here is spectacular." 12:45PM after chicken patties and tater tots.
"I think that KEEC is AWESOME! There are so many things to do and new things to discover." After hiking to Pitch Pine Point.
"I enjoy having rec time, where you can do what you want. I also enjoy the counselors, they are all very nice. They also have good food here." After rec time, before dinner.
"I haven't seen you all week." Heard on the way to the Dining Hall on Wednesday.
"I am having so much fun. I like how you get to pick your bunk." First day reflection.
"I was so excited on Monday, I couldn't eat! I loved it so much and the experience is amazing!" First day reflection.
KEEC Instructor, "Where does electricity come from?" Student answer: "Lightning?"
"Hello fellow dishwasher!" At the start of the soccer game.
From one of the boys' cabins, the morning after the Hobo Cookout which of course had beans, retelling how they fell asleep, "Someone farted and I passed out!"
Lastly, from a concerned student, "The food here is really good! If you are reading this blog and you are worried about a child that is picky there are tons of choices that are all delicious."




No comments:
Post a Comment