Updates and images of trips to Keewaydin by Chester Andover School
Wednesday, May 21, 2014
Pictures from Julie Kelley
Every adult here this week has helped take amazing pictures and video.
Here are some great shots from Julie, who is here with Marina! Woohoo!
She also caught a few of our camera shy adults...
Hey Mr.K! It is so awesome to see you and my brother in these pics! I have been checking the blog non stop. I hope Rex is having as much fun as I did! Good luck to all of the xstreamers tomorrow! Ava
Hey Mr.K! It is so awesome to see you and my brother in these pics! I have been checking the blog non stop. I hope Rex is having as much fun as I did! Good luck to all of the xstreamers tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteAva
Hey FK, home safe and sound. Drive went smoothly. The dog survived but is glad to be home. <3 JK and MK
ReplyDelete