Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Who have we missed?


 If you have been waiting for a picture of a certain camper please feel free to request in the comments section or email me at jeremy.kelloway@trsu.org and let us know who you would like to see!

8 comments:

  1. Laurie BirminghamMay 25, 2022 at 5:14 PM

    Thanks for the video of Ryan falling in the mud! Poor Gordy was just trying to help and got muddy too! Looks like a great time and I'm so happy the weather has cooperated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for posting pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’d love to see a picture of Keeli!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where's Kauhner?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any pictures of Riley?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven’t seen any of Alucard. Would love to see some.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the swampy mud video!!! So glad they are having fun gettin go dirty and exploring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carters face tho

    ReplyDelete