Updates and images of trips to Keewaydin by Chester Andover School
Kylee looks so happy
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The hobo cookout was a lot of fun!
Hobo cookout really made me feel like a hobo! 😂
"Mom! I played with fire. As you can tell, I have a BEAUTIFUL smile as I did that. I was safe though and cooked a delicious burger!" - AH
The hobo cookout was one of my favorite parts. We also got to play soccer a bunch and it was so fun!
Loved the Cook out!LM
Kylee looks so happy
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DeleteThe hobo cookout was a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteHobo cookout really made me feel like a hobo! 😂
ReplyDelete"Mom! I played with fire. As you can tell, I have a BEAUTIFUL smile as I did that. I was safe though and cooked a delicious burger!" - AH
ReplyDeleteThe hobo cookout was one of my favorite parts. We also got to play soccer a bunch and it was so fun!
ReplyDeleteLoved the Cook out!LM
ReplyDelete