Thursday, May 23, 2024

Canoeing in the Afternoon

 Another group of intrepid paddlers took to the waters of lake Dunmore this afternoon in the bright sun.  Everyone stayed out of the water, staying dry was a different story.  Two canoes challenged themslves to slip under a very low underpass and sneak into the meadow beyond.  This required laying flat in the boat and using your hands to pull yourself through!

 












12 comments:

  1. I see me in a canoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Canoeing was really fun, I got to have fun with my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey!! i got stuck under that bridge. It was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too Ashton! -Dante
    Ps I was the only one who did not get a picture.
    Pps It was very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved getting stuck under that bridge it was fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was in the boat trying to ram another boat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was funny when i was getting yelled at for shaking the canoe.

    ReplyDelete